SHIPPING AND EXCHANGE
Final sale products cannot be returned or exchanged.
Exchanges – Online Purchases Only
While our goal is for you to be completely happy with every purchase, if you want to exchange for a better size then we have an exchange policy, no return. If you are unsure about your size, please do contact us, we are here to help.
- Please contact us within 24 hours after receiving the products at firstname.lastname@example.org or exchange is nullified.
- Exchange is within 5 days after you receive the item.
- The product(s) must not be worn, washed or otherwise damaged in any way.
- You will be responsible to pay the return shipping and reshipping fees.
- Please be sure to include your name and order number with the returned product(s). At any time, ModernNisa reserves the right to refuse an exchange, especially if the returned product shows any sign of being worn or when the reason for return is that the product was ordered without reading the product description carefully.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
EXCHANGE: In Store Purchases. All sales are final.
SHIPPING: Canada and USA 3-7 business days
We usually dispatch orders within 24-48 hours. Delivery times vary based on selected service and destination. Regular post ranges from 6 to 25 working days depending on the shipping address.
We offer express delivery to most locations with tracking available. Express shipping is generally 2-7 working days for the US, Canada and Australia, and anywhere from 5-13 working days for other countries.
In a few locations around the world, we don’t offer an express option. This is because the current express services in those regions aren’t reliable enough, or there are currently no options available in that region.
Extra duties and taxes may apply to the following regions: Asia, South America, Africa, New Zealand and some European countries that are not members of the EU. During the checkout process a pop up will appear for applicable countries once the shipping destination has been selected. ModernNisa will not be responsible for any customs and duties charged to a customer. If you’d like to find out more please email us at email@example.com